Wear a Mask.
During a time of so many emergencies, do the best you can to protect yourself and others from the virus. Cover your nose and mouth with a face covering such as a bandanna, scarf, or cloth covering.
- Keep 6-feet between you and everyone else at all times
- Minimize your exposure and your contact with people outside your household when you can
- Wipe any surfaces you need to touch with antibacterial wipes
Pack Your Go-Bag COVID Style
- Don't forget face masks or coverings (multiple if you can)
- Pack sanitation supplies such as hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol, soap, or disinfectant wipes
Visit Solano County's coronavirus page for more information.