SolanoCountyRecovers: The official website for wildfire response and recovery.

FAQ Topic: Employment

How do I apply for cash assistance through CalWorks?

The California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) program is a cash assistance program that provides temporary help for eligible families with (or expecting) children. If a family has little or no cash and needs housing, food, utilities, clothing or medical care, they may be eligible to receive immediate short-term help.  Families that apply … Continued

How do I apply for unemployment?

If you are out of work or have had your hours reduced, you may be eligible to receive unemployment benefits. Learn more and apply online. If you’re not eligible for unemployment, you may be eligible for Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave, or Non-industrial Disability Insurance.

Close window