SolanoCountyRecovers: The official website for wildfire response and recovery.

FAQ Topic: Food

Where can I get free food?

There are weekly drive-thru style distributions in locations throughout Contra Costa and Solano counties. You can pick up a box of nonperishable food and a bag of produce for each household. You do not need to be a resident of the city with the distribution to receive food. Learn more.

How do I apply food stamps?

CalFresh is California’s food stamps (SNAP) program. Apply to get up to $194 a month per household member. Learn more and apply online in 10 minutes.

Close window