SolanoCountyRecovers: The official website for wildfire response and recovery.

FAQ Topic: Insurance

Does my homeowners insurance help with evacuation and recovery expenses?

Yes; many homeowners are unaware that they may have coverage under their homeowners’ and renters’ insurance policies to help them with evacuation and recovery expenses. Additional living expense coverage, known as ALE, typically includes food and housing costs, furniture rental, relocation and storage, and extra transportation expenses. Learn more.

Close window