SolanoCountyRecovers: The official website for wildfire response and recovery.

FAQ Topic: Replace documents

How do I get a copy of my State tax return?

You may be able to obtain a free copy of your California tax return. Request a copy of your tax return by submitting a Request for Copy of Tax Return (Form FTB 3516). Learn more.

How do I get a new social security card?

You can replace your social security card online. If you have questions or need help understanding how to request your replacement Social Security card online, call 1-800-772-1213. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call our toll-free TTY number, 1-800-325-0778, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Close window